Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Gem, Help Me Sleep!

I am having trouble falling asleep, Gem. You have four teeth now. And you don't really bite me, but your upper teeth have left an indentation that gets irritated. And after a few hours of nursing in your sleep, I'm incredibly sore. You're sleeping like an angel though, so I guess I could have worse things to complain about.

We had a Superbowl party and got you all decked out in black and yellow. Unfortunately, the Steelers didn't win. You didn't seem to mind. Glee made you smile.

You stayed in bed with Daddy in the morning before the party while I was awake cooking and decorating for almost 3 hours! I couldn't believe it.

You're getting so big my little lovebug, you have been eating yogurt with your cousins and rolling from one side of the kitchen to the other. I get teary-eyed when I think of how soon this will all be over. You'll be crawling, then walking, climbing, running...

On second thought, maybe all I need to do is cuddle...

No comments:

Post a Comment