Friday, October 8, 2010

Day of Bert and Ernie (BERTDEY)

     It's offically my birthday! I'm 24 now, a mama, and in a completely different place than I was last year. I'm really happy to relax and be with my family, instead of being out at smoky bars with strangers.

     Today is also John Lennon and his son Sean Lennon's birthday today. It is said that John loved Sean more than anything, and became a househusband for him. I think that's really interesting, and also beautiful. Read more in this Daily Mail Article which includes lovely pictures of John, Sean, and Yoko. If possible, Gem's Daddy would be at home with us everyday. He'd cook us delicious meals, sing thoughtful songs, and everyday would be a celebration.

     Gem will be 3 months old on the 11th, it's crazy how much time has passed! She's been cooing more, and we like to stay in bed after Daddy leaves for school. She tells me all her secrets, and I tell her mine. I can't wait until she can tell me about her dreams. I always wonder what they're about. When people ask, I tell them she's dreaming about angels because she looks so serene, she even smiles in her sleep sometimes.
     
     I can't wait to see my surprise from Daddy! I'll post pictures tomorrow, if weather permits we're going to a soccer game and then a hot air balloon launch. 

     Quote of the day:
"They say it's your birthday, well it's my birthday too, yeah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment